DEEP Drink-Up Serum
Dr. Hamilton's DEEP Drink-Up Serum is bursting full of the powerful anti-oxidants found in green tea and caffeine. The Drink-Up Serum is especially powerful when used post-procedures, including lasers, microdermabrasions, peels and photo facials. This luxurious serum helps reduce recovery time and aids in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
patent pending formulations composed of highly concentrated green tea polyphenols. fortified with the green tea component and caffeine USP to deliver enhanced antioxidant benefits.
- lightweight, fast-absorbing formulations in a hyaluronic acid (humectant) base.
- emollient formulations with a soy phospholipid and hyaluronic acid base.
- Antioxidant - Among the world’s most powerful!
- Anti-aging - Aids in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
- Anti-inflammatory - Calming and cooling to the skin, ideal for Rosacea, sensitive skin and post-procedure.
- 90% Polyphenol Isolates - the active ingredient in green tea containing the most antioxidant benefits including the compound EGCG (epigallocatechin 3-gallate) which is the major preventative component.
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of the green tea.
- One bottle is equivalent to approximately 500 cups of green tea.
- tan colored product due to the concentration of the green tea.
Recommended Skin Types:
The majority of patients can experience the benefits of green tea, making this a welcome addition to the practice. Oily skinned and acne patients tend to prefer the serum, while dry skinned and more mature patients prefer the cream.
- Anti-aging patients and those concerned about photodamage
- Rosacea and sensitive skin
- Post-Procedure - laser, microdermabrasion, peels, IPL, etc.
- Acne patients
Directions for Use:
Patients can apply on clean skin once or twice per day. Can be used in conjunction with other skin care products.